Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A great opportunity to add to your investment portfolio or a great start.
Situated in a quiet, leafy street this ground floor unit offers two generous bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom with laundry facilities and a good sized living room.
* Freshly refurbished - including brand new carpets and paint.
* Split system air conditioning
* Allocated private carpark
* End unit with a yard area (not enclosed)
* Built in 1968
* Council: City of Norwood, Payneham and St Peters
* Council Rates: $1048.97 per annum
* ESL: $97.90 per annum
* SA Water: $218 per quarter
* Strata: $300 per quarter
* School zones: McKellar Stewart Kindergarten, Marryatville Primary School, Marryatville High School. Unzoned schools: Marden Senior College and Open Access College.
This unit is great value for money in a sensational location. Walking distance to the cosmopolitan Norwood Parade, a short distance to Burnside Village and an easy commute to the CBD, this really is one of the best locations that Adelaide has to offer!