Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
All offers presented by 6:00pm on Wednesday 6th October 2021 (unless sold prior).
The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior without giving notice.
Are you looking for a stellar entry-level home in the highly sought-after locale of Sorrento? This one's for you!
A rare opportunity awaits at 21 Myrtle Avenue with a well-presented three bedroom, one bathroom lock-and-leave home just minutes from the sparkling waters of the glorious WA coastline. Yours just in time for Summer, you'll be able to enjoy countless sunset coast walks, the nearby Robin Reserve and an array of popular beachside eateries.
WHAT WE LOVE:
• An ideal property for a first home buyer or a downsizer looking for a private, low maintenance home
• One lucky buyer will enjoy a light and bright kitchen which features no end to cupboard space for all your storage needs, modernised tiled splashback and an array of quality appliances including dishwasher, oven and cooktop
• Open plan living and dining room with cool timber-look flooring and an abundance of natural light
• The sizeable master bedroom features a ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, split system air conditioning and a private balcony offering views over the courtyard and tiered garden below
• Two secondary bedrooms are each of a great size and have additional shelf storage
• All bedrooms are conveniently serviced by the main bathroom with a huge shower, bathtub, timber vanity and separate water closet
• Idyllic paved courtyard offering a great spot to entertain
• Neatly retained and easy-care garden beds offering a leafy surrounds
• Understair storage
• Single carport
Enjoy fantastic local amenities including Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Seacrest Park, an excellent public transport network and top schools including Sacred Heart College, St Mark's Anglican Community School, St Stephen's School, Sorrento Primary School and Duncraig Senior High School.
Not many could think of a better place and way to live. Don't miss your chance! Call Ben Keevers today on 0404 056 010 for more information.