Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Best Offer by 13/03/2021
This light filled townhouse offers a modern, smart style complete with open plan living/dining area which opens out to your own private courtyard perfect for entertaining. The fully equipped kitchen features SMEG stainless steel appliances which include dishwasher and ample storage space. Carpeted stairs lead to a first floor offering main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Two further bedrooms, both with built in robes, and a main bathroom which is well appointed with bath and shower. Also on offer is a second lounge area which is trending as a family gathering space. Along with extras including separate dedicated laundry and toilet downstairs, alarm system, reverse cycle ducted cooling and heating and a remote double garage.
This highly desirable Eastern suburb is so close to Magill Road and The Norwood Parade with their mix of shopping and dining facilities. Highly regarded schools and colleges such as Pembroke, Norwood Morialta, Magill Primary and St Peters Girls. The City Centre is only a 15 minute drive away. A superb offering representing undeniable opportunity.
- Modern and stylish 2 storey townhouse
- Main bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-robe
- Built-in robes in the second and third bedrooms
- Bath and shower in the main bathroom
- Extra separate toilet/laundry downstairs
- 600mm x 600mm marble look tiles
- LED downlights, 2.7m ceilings & 2.35m doors
- 5.5kw solar panels
- Reverse cycle ducted cooling and heating
- Spacious and bright open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- SMEG branded stainless steel kitchen appliances with gas cook-top and dishwasher
- All floor covering
- Fully insulated
- Fenced, paved and landscaped
- Low maintenance back yard
- Two secured parking in the garage and visitor car park on the driveway and off street parking
- Close to Firle Supermarket complex, post offices and other local shops
- Close to Norwood Morialta Middle and High Schools and The University of South Australia
- Mins to The Gums recreational reserve and the Third Creek linear reserves