Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$375,000 - $385,000
Located in the Lumiere Apartment complex, this wonderful inner CBD location makes this stylish apartment an absolute must see. With trendy cafe's and restaurants right at your front door, the iconic Rundle Street a few minutes away, and the scenic South Terrace parklands offering rejuvenating morning walks - securing city living real estate like this doesn't come around often.
A wide hallway of rich timber floating floors opens to a stunning and light-filled open living area. Natural light spills through a wall of glass sliding doors with the balcony beyond, creating a refreshing sense of space.
The generously sized main bedroom offers built in robes and quality floor coverings, while the 2nd bedroom sits behind gorgeous timber sliding doors that blend into the living with a seamless aesthetic, giving the layout of this apartment a design edge not often seen.
The galley style kitchen is surprisingly spacious and is complete with sleek induction cook top, dishwasher, Caeserstone benchtops and ample crisp white cabinetry. The main bathroom is also roomy with lots of storage space, cleverly concealed toilet, large shower void and washing machine/laundry facilities.
Needless to say, this beautiful apartment would make the perfect start for a young buyer who may work or study in the city. Or for an investor looking to add to their portfolio, this property offers a high rental return given its lucrative location.
Halifax Street provides the very best of CBD living in Adelaide - clean, quiet and with all the city's attractions at your fingertips. Think of dinners with friends on Gouger Street, Hutt Street or King William Road, morning coffees from your new local cafe, cocktails at any number of bars, and the best of boutique shopping on Rundle Street and all walking distance from your chic cosmopolitan apartment!
Features you'll love:
* Bright and beautiful 2-bedroom cosmopolitan apartment
* Light-filled open living with balcony
* Stylish main bedroom with built in robes
* Sleek galley kitchen with dishwasher
* Spacious main bathroom with plenty of storage
* Zoned Fujitsu ducted heating and cooling
* Access to large outdoor rooftop swimming pool facilities and the superb sunny vistas on offer
* Private car space in secure gated carparking
* Walking distance to cafe's, restaurants and bars
* Only minutes to Rundle Street and Rundle Mall for all your shopping needs
* Close to the South Terrace parklands and The Forest of Dreams Square
* Access to a variety of free and public transport
* High rental yield investment opportunity
For more information, please contact John Berno on 0417 800 061 or Jodie Watson on 0412 706 663.
Built | 2004
Build Area | 67sqm
Community Fees | $548 p/quarter
Potential Rental | $370 - $390 p/week
Council Rates | $1,240 p/annum (approx.)