Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Fine architectural design and a first class neighbourhood combine to create a recipe of success for 339 Fullarton Road, Parkside. Sitting in pride of place at the front on a small group of just 4 townhouses, embrace the open plan living downstairs and the 3 double bedrooms upstairs.
A private front entrance welcomes you into the home, with the large water feature and easily maintained gardens. The alfresco area under the main roof is adjacent to the double garage at the rear of the property.
However, it's the outstanding fittings and features of this property that puts it in a class of its own:
- 2.7m ceilings and 600mm square gloss floor tiles downstairs
- Smeg appliances in the kitchen, including a 5 burner gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher
- Stone benchtops in the kitchen (including a 3+ m breakfast bar), laundry and both bathrooms
- Remote controlled electric fireplace in the living area adding warmth and ambiance
- Tri-fold sliding door to the rear of the property
- King size master bedroom with walk-in robe (complete with built-in ironing board) and ensuite
- Floor to ceiling mirrored robes in bedrooms 2 and 3
- Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom and ensuite
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and downstairs living area
- Plantation shutters on all windows
- LED downlights throughout the home
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Drying rack in the laundry room
- Plumbing facilities for your fridge
- Security features including an alarm system, Crim-Safe security doors, security shutter door in garage and keypad/intercom entry through front gate
- Remote entry through driveway gates to rear double garage which has been finished with epoxy flooring by Nufloors
If you are looking for a sophisticated home that you can simply move into and enjoy, this is the one! Just 4kms to the CBD and within walking distance to Frewville Foodland and the Arkaba Shopping Centre, as well as the cafe precinct along Duthy Street and Glen Osmond Road. Zoned for Parkside Primary and Glenunga International High Schools and a selection of well respected private schools are all within close proximity. It's Perfect and It's Private - It's Parkside!
OFFER FORM LINK
Council Rates: $1,610.25pa (approx)
Water Rates: $199.85pq (approx)
Body Corporate: $213.15pq (approx)
We welcome you to contact Janine Bergin to arrange a private viewing. Our office has implemented precautionary measures for the safety of our Vendors, you and our agents. Open inspections follow the relevant social distancing and capacity guidelines. We appreciate your patience and understanding.